Droncit For Cat
Droncit Spot On is a remedy for tapeworms in cats. The spot-on is effective against the mature and immature forms of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species. The product is also effective against Echinococcus multilocularis. The topical solution quickly seeps in to the skin of your cat’s body and eliminates tapeworms in few hours.
Droncit Spot- On For Cats
Droncit spot on contains praziquantel. This is an effective anthelmintic. Moreover, it destroys worms by blocking the nerve cells and eventually eliminates them. The topical solution is easy to administer and safe for pregnant and lactating female cats.
Direction for use
- Hold the pipette upright.
- Part your cat’s hair at the back of the neck until the skin is exposed.
- Place the tip of the tube and empty the contents on the skin.
Please read the product label for complete dosage guidelines and amount.
- Treats and controls tapeworm infestations
- For mature and immature stages of Dipylidium caninum and Taenia species
- Also effective on Echinococcus multilocularis
- Easy to administer
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating cats
- Do not allow your cat to lick the area until dry.
- Strictly recommended for cat use only.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on cats weighing less than 2.25 lbs.
works well with quick results
Excellent tapeworm removing solution. Has always worked for me (on my cat).
excellent topical spot on
When it comes to treating worms in my cat, I only prefer Droncit for her!