Droncit for Dogs
Droncit tablet is an anthelmintic used for treating immature and mature tapeworms that infect dogs. This single dose tablets is an oral treatment for tapeworms. The treatment is efficacious in destroying most of the species of tapeworms that infect dogs.
Droncit – An Efficient Tapewormer For Dogs
Droncit tablets contain praziquantel as the active ingredient. Being a cestocide, praziquantel destroys the parasite’s skin internally and disintegrates it, which is later removed by the pet’s natural body systems. The recommended dosage of praziquantel is 5 mg/Kg bodyweight.
Direction for use
- Dosage varies with the weight of the dog.
- The ideal dosage is 1 tablet per 10 Kg bodyweight.
- Give it directly in the mouth. If the pet resists direct intake then mix with the food. No fasting required before administering the Droncit tablets.
- Administer as directed by the veterinarian.
Please read the product label for complete dosage guidelines and amount.
- Treats most species of tapeworms
- Safe for pregnant and lactating dogs
- Very effective treatment for puppies and dogs
- Do not overdose.
- Do not administer to unweaned puppies.
- Side effects are rare but may happen in case the pet is hypersensitive.
- Keep away from children.
- Wash hands after administering the tablets.
- Droncit tablets are safe to be given to pregnant and nursing female dogs.
- Do not give to pets that weigh less than 2.5 Kg.
- Do not administer to pets allergic to any of the ingredients of the tablet.
Cures immature forms of worms
Excellent wormer treatment that kills the immature form of tapeworms.
Excellent worming treatment. Gets rid of tapeworms fairly quickly and efficiently.