Endogard Plus Flavored Worming Tablets for Dogs
Endogard Plus is a safe and effective broad spectrum wormer for dogs, specifically developed to treat roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms and whipworms. Moreover, it is a no mess, no fuss wormer tablet, and is highly palatable due to tasty liver flavoring.
Endogard Plus for Dogs-How it works?
Its three key ingredients (Praziquantel, Pyrantel, and Febantel) can effectively eliminate roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms. Endogard is easy to administer since it comes in two sizes and can be administered as early as 2 weeks of age, as well as during pregnancy and lactation (except the first 4 weeks). Adult dogs should be treated every three months.
Direction for use
- Use 1 tablet of Endogard Plus per 10kg of bodyweightfor dogs weighing up to 35Kg
- For dogs weighing above 35 Kg- Use 1 tablet of Endogard Plus XL per 35kg of bodyweight of the dog
- Can be given directly to the dog or disguised in their food
- For oral administration only
- Broad spectrum wormer treatment
- Effective against roundworm, hookworm, tapeworm, and whipworm
- Highly palatable due to its liver flavoring
- Easy administration
- Safe to use during pregnancy (except in the first 4 weeks) or lactation
- For veterinary use only
- Do not exceed the dosage when treating pregnant dogs
- Do not use it in animals with a known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of excipients
- Only for dogs older than 2 weeks of age and weighing more than 2kg