Equest Oral Treatment for Horses
Equest gel is a powerful worming treatment that treats adult and larval stages of internal parasites and bots in horses and ponies. This oral gel provides long-term safety to horses of about 13 weeks from various horse worms.
The oral worm control paste treats and controls the following species:
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults and intraluminal larval stages)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- And other species
Equest worming treatment for horses contains moxidectin, which is a strong anthlemintic agent. Moxidectin has a unique mode of action that works efficiently against various parasites and bots. Apart from controlling all the stages of encysted small redworms it provides 2 weeks protection from re-infections.
Direction for use
- One 14.8g syringe is sufficient to treat 700kg horse at the recommended dose
- Each graduation on the calibrated syringe provides sufficient paste to treat 25 kg bodyweight.
- For accurate dosing, use a scale or weigh tape.
- Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Uncover the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- Controls gastrointestinal worms and bots in horses
- Highly palatable
- Can be used in pregnant and lactating mares
- Easy to dose oral treatment
- For horses only.
- Keep away from the reach of pets and children.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overdose young horses.
- Wash hands after using this treatment on horses.
- Do not use in sick, debilitated and underweight horses.
- Do not administer to young foals less than 4 months.
- Avoid using on horses sensitive to moxidectin.
Used this product for deworm our barn horses , will deworm them again after three months.
Did the job with stubborn rain rot that did not respond to topical treatment.
would say that it is my horse's personal protector