Eraquell Paste for Horses
Eraquell is a broad-spectrum de-wormer that treats most of the worms and bots in the horses. This treatment kills all adult and larval stages of various internal parasites including lungworms and bots with a single dose. It also eliminates roundworms in the stomach and intestines, large strongyles, small strongyles (adults), hairworms, pinworms, ascarids, intestinal threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms, neck threadworms, lungworms and stomach bots.
Eraquell for horses
Eraquell comes in an easy to use syringe in paste form. The active ingredient present in this product is Ivermectin. Ivermectin kills various internal worms including roundworms and large redworms as well as bots. An efficient ingredient also eliminates small redworms, pinworms, large roundworms, threadworms and hairworms. Eraquell is highly safe for all horses.
Direction for use
- Before starting the treatment, weigh the horse to provide the correct dosage.
- Ensure there is no food in horse’s mouth.
- The syringe must be positioned between the front and back teeth and the paste must be placed on the base of the horse’s tongue.
- Immediately elevate the head of the horse for a few seconds to ensure deglutition.
- Re-treatment should be done according to the epidemiological situation, but not at less than 30 days interval.
- Treats various internal worms and bots
- Effectively destroys adult and larval stages of worms
- Highly palatable
- Safe to use in pregnant mares
- Keep away from the reach of pets and children.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after using this treatment on horses.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Not to be used on dogs and cats.
- Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
Works well for my horses!
quite a powerful wormer and bot control treatment when it comes to worming our horses