Flevox Flea Control Preventive for Cats
Flevox spot on is an advanced formula for controlling fleas and ticks. It protects your cat from flea infestations for up to 4 weeks and tick infestations for up to 1 week. The spot-on can also be used as a part of treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis. Flevox offers insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas remains effective for up to 4 weeks. Newly arriving fleas are killed within 48 hours. The topical treatment provides a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 1 week against ticks. All the ticks may not be killed within 48 hours but they may be killed within 1 week.
Flevox Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats
Flevox flea and tick treatment is specially designed for cats. The active ingredient fipronil acts quickly to kill fleas and ticks on cats. Fipronil works by affecting the nervous system of fleas and ticks, causing paralysis and elimination of these parasites within 48 hours. Adult fleas living on your cat are therefore destroyed before they are able to jump into the environment and lay eggs. Flevox comes in pipette form and is highly economical. Each pipette contains enough fipronil that protects your cat against fleas and ticks for up to 4 weeks.
Direction for use
- Weigh your cat before starting the treatment.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its content onto the skin.
- It is important to make sure that the product is applied to an area where the animal cannot lick it off, and to make sure that animals do not lick each other following treatment.
- Ensure to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a sticky appearance of hairs at the treatment spot.
- Acts quickly to kill fleas and ticks
- Has insecticidal efficacy against new infestations
- Controls fleas for up to 4 weeks
- New fleas are killed within 48 hours
- Persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 1 week against ticks
- Easy to apply and highly effective
- Do not use on kittens less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 1kg.
- Keep away from children, pets and uninformed persons.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Do not use on sick (systemic diseases, fever…) or convalescent animals.
- Do not use in rabbits.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to fipronil or to any of the excipients.
- Do not administer orally.
- For cats use only.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with animal’s eyes.
- Do not apply on wound, open or damaged skin.
Effective, ordering the next one.
My two cats Molly and Polly are now free from fleas. All credit must go to Flevox for being really effective.
Powerful flea treatment for our cat