Flevox Spot-On for Dogs
Flevox is a convenient spot-on solution that provides complete protection to dogs against fleas and ticks for a month. The efficacy of the treatment persists for up to 8 weeks. It is also used in controlling Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Suitable to be used on both dogs and puppies above 8 weeks of age. It also treats biting lice infestations in the dogs.
The topical treatment, Flevox consists of Fipronil as an active ingredient. Fipronil’s insecticidal properties make it effective against new infestations for 8 weeks. New fleas near the dog are killed within 48 hours of coming in contact with the animal. Its acaricidal effect against ticks is efficient for up to 4 weeks against Rhipicephalus sanguineus and Dermacentor reticulatus and up to 3 weeks against Ixodes Ricinus. If the following ticks are present on the dog’s body then some of them might be eliminated in 48 hours and the rest of them within the week.
Direction for use
- Weigh the dog before administering the treatment.
- Make your dog stand in a comfortable position.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position.
- Part the fur on the back of the dog to make the skin visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin of the dog and empty its contents on the spot.
- If you have a large dog, apply on 2-3 spots from the shoulder blades till the tail of the dog.
- For small dogs up to 22lbs - Yellow
- For medium dogs between 23-44lbs – Orange
- For large dogs between 45-88lbs – Blue
- For extra large dogs above 88lbs - Purple
- Helps in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Prevents new parasitic infestation for up to 8 weeks
- Provides protection from fleas and ticks
- Monthly treatment
- For dogs only.
- Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks of age or those who weigh less than 2kgs.
- Not to be applied on sick or convalescent animals.
- If the dog has wounded or damaged skin, avoid application.
- Do not let your dog lick the treatment.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Wash your hands properly after administration.
amazing flea treatment, just one dose and it works for days
Compared to other brand
it is the best brand for our four dogs compared to other brands we used to use.
Quick to apply
The applicator is quite good to hold and quick to apply