Frontline Plus for Dogs + Heartgard Plus for Dogs
Here is the ultimate combo treatment for your dog – Frontline Plus and Heartgard Plus! These two treatments are extremely powerful in protecting the dog against external and internal parasites. Frontline Plus combats fleas and ticks as well as prevents future infestation. Heartgard Plus is a unique product which prevents heartworm infection and also treats intestinal worms such as roundworms and hookworms. Get started and buy this combo pack at discounted prices!
Frontline Plus for Dogs
Frontline Plus is a highly effective parasite preventive treatment for dogs. It eradicates fleas, ticks, and entire life stages of fleas. This waterproof treatment works for full one month. Treating flea and tick infestations, Frontline Plus also aids in control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. The topical solution also prevents flea and tick borne diseases.
Heartgard Plus for Dogs
Heartgard Plus is the ultimate treatment for protecting dogs from heartworm infection. It eliminates juvenile stages of heartworms and controls heartworm infections in dogs. The oral treatment is also effective against intestinal worms such as roundworms and hookworms.
Frontline Plus - Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Heartgard Plus - Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Direction for use
- Break the pipette and place the tip of the pipette at the located spot.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades so that the bare skin can be visible.
- Now empty the contents on the pet's skin.
- Don’t touch the area around the spot till it dries completely.
- For small and medium dogs, apply solution only on a single spot.
- For larger dogs, apply the formula on 4-5 spots preferably between the shoulder blades up to the base of the tail.
- Should be given monthly on the same date of administration
- Separate the single dose from the pack.
- Give your dog the entire chewable to eat.
- Encourage your dog eat in bites, not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 30 days.
- Monthly flea and tick prevention
- Kills intermediate stages of fleas
- Destroys brown ticks, deer ticks, lone star ticks, and American dog ticks
- Prevents Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Waterproof treatment that remains effective even when the pet gets wet
- Prevents heartworm disease in your dog
- Destroys immature heartworms and treats and controls roundworm and hookworms
- Given monthly, provides year round protection
- Highly palatable and easy to give
- Helps avoid the transmission of heartworm disease to healthy pets
- Do NOT use on cats.
- Store in a cool place as it is a highly inflammable product.
- Take veterinarian’s advice before treating aged, injured, or debilitated dogs.
- Keep away from children. If swallowed immediately, contact poison control center.
- Keep away from pet’s eyes. If it enters, the pet’s eyes then flush with lots of water.
- Wash hands with soap and water after treating the pet.
- Test the puppies and dogs for heartworm infection prior to starting the treatment.
- Use only for dogs.
- Do not allow children to access the tablet.
- Wash hands after treatment.
- Do not miss the monthly treatment.
Frontline Plus - Fipronil and S-Methoprene
Heartgard Plus - Ivermectin, Pyrantel