Flea Tick Frontline Spot on Dogs
Frontline Top Spot is a topical treatment that aids in the prevention of flea infestations, brown dog tick, American dog tick, lone star tick, deer ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies of 8 weeks of age and above. It treats the infections caused by these parasites. It controls Sarcoptic Mange infestations as well. Frontline Top Spot is a fast-acting treatment that eliminates fleas, ticks, and biting lice on dogs in a few hours of application. It ensures monthly protection of the dogs.
Frontline Top Spot for Dogs – Flea and Tick Preventive
Frontline Top Spot is uniquely formulated treatment with a single active ingredient- Fipronil. Fipronil is an adulticide that kills fleas and ticks by paralyzing their nervous system. It also destroys the fleas before they lay eggs and prevent any re-infestation. It is well suited for all the dogs for 30 days.
Please Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Keep the dog in an upright position.
- Divide the fur between the shoulder blades so you can see the bare skin spot.
- Carefully, open the pipette and ensure that it is away from the eyes and ears of your dog.
- Empty all the contents of the pipette till it gets empty on the spot.
- Apply at a particular spot if the dog is of small or medium size. If the dog is large, apply at 3-4 spots across his backbone.
- For small dogs – Up to 22 lbs – Orange pack
- For medium dogs – Between 23-44lbs – Blue pack
- For large dogs – Between 45-88 lbs – Purple pack
- For extra large dogs – Above 88 lbs – Red pack
- Fast acting and long lasting treatment
- Convenient to apply
- Controls flea infections like Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating females
- Eliminates all the fleas, ticks, chewing lice
- Waterproof treatment
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- It is a flammable product.
- To be used on dogs only.
- Store it away from the reach of pets and children.
- While treating, ensure that the treatment does not enter the eyes and mouth of the dog.
- Store it away from edibles.
- Let the treated spot dry before letting any other pet or children get near to it.
- For further guidance, consult a vet.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after application.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Trust on Frontline for many years than for my latest dog Toby "German Shepherd" for him we bring Frontline Top Spot from PetCareClub and we are Satisfied with the results.
Works for our dog
our dog had flea infestation, but after using this, she is no more dealing with it
This is undoubtedly the perfect treatment for getting rid of fleas and ticks! It is very easy to apply and has no side effects on my cat.