Joint Guard Powder for Dogs
Joint guard powder is a perfect supplement that deals with joint problems like arthritis, injury and wear and tear. It is highly efficient for aged dogs, injured and overactive dogs. It not only cures joint problems but also diminishes cartilage damage. It is especially clinically designed oral treatment that improves the joint health of the dogs making them more mobile and fit.
Joint Guard for Dogs
Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate, Manganese, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) are important ingredients that are in this powdery supplement that improves the joint health of the dogs. Glucosamine is an effective component that reduces the effect of arthritis in dogs. It also acts as a building block of cartilage that aids in building up of the damaged joints along with ensuring that the cartilage cells are healthy and functioning properly. MSM aids in reducing the pain related with the inflammation and maintains healthy bones and cartilage. Chondroitin sulfate ensures the speedy recovery of the dog's joints.
Direction for use
- First, provide Joint Guard to dogs for 4 – 6 weeks.
- Dosage depends on the weight of dog.
- Administer daily by providing it with the food.
- Ensure your dog completes the meal for proper effectiveness of the treatment.
- Adjust the dosage according to the joint health of the dog.
Initial Dosage (for 4-6 weeks):
- For dogs less than 5kgs – ¼ scoop per day
- For dogs weighing between 5-10kgs – ½ scoop per day
- For dogs weighing between 11-22kgs – 1 scoop per day
- For dogs weighing between 23-44kgs – 1 ½ scoops per day
- For dogs weighing above 45kgs – 2 scoops per day
- For dogs less than 5kgs – 1/8 scoop per day
- For dogs weighing between 5-10kgs – 1/4 scoop per day
- For dogs weighing between 11-22kgs – 1/2 scoop per day
- For dogs weighing between 23-44kgs – 1 scoop per day
- For dogs weighing above 45kgs – 1 ½ scoops per day
- Easy to administer
- It aids in production of healthy cartilage matrix and of synovial (joint) fluid
- Helps in reducing non-infectious joint inflammation
- Supplement for joint repair and arthritis
- Long term treatment helps in aiding joint pain
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it below 25 degrees of temperature.
- For more detail regarding the product, consult the vet.
- Store the product away from damp places.
- For animal use only.
no limping condition
our huskie's mobility condition has improved considerably. never seen any product worked as such
I am happy that I chose this product because it has made my dog walk freely.
Excellent joint care product
have started giving this product since our dog was entered adult stage. she is healthy and well with her joints.