MedPet 4-in-1 Powder/Tablet – Broad Spectrum Treatment for Racing Pigeons
MedPet 4 in 1 is a multi-spectrum treatment for various bacterial infections in racing pigeons. It is especially used to treat and prevent major common diseases such as Trichomoniasis (Canker), E.Coli, Paratyphoid (Salmonella) – Coccidiosis, gastro intestinal infection and diarrhea. MedPet 4 in 1 is an ideal preventive when a firm diagnosis is still pending. It is totally safe and highly economical as well as easy to dose.
MedPet 4 in 1 Powder and Tablets for Birds and Racing Pigeons
MedPet 4 in 1 is an ideal antibiotic treatment for birds. It contains two key ingredients – Furaltadone and Ronidazole. The combined effect of these two ingredients helps in eradicate paratyphoid, canker, coccidiosis and especially E.coli in Racing Pigeons. The potent treatment fights against all these diseases and further protects birds from any harmful infections.
Direction for use
- Mix one teaspoon of MedPet 4 in 1 powder to one gallon of drinking water for 7 consecutive days.
- Tablet can be administered directly into the mouth.
For Powder – Dosage:
- For treatment: 5 grams (1 teaspoon) to 4 litres of drinking water for 7 consecutive days.
- For preventive: 5 grams (1 teaspoon) to 4 litres of drinking water for 4 consecutive days.
For Tablets - Dosage:
- For treatment: 1 tablet per pigeon for 5-7 days.
- For preventive: 1 tablet per pigeon for 3 days.
- Ultimate treatment for various bacterial infections in birds and pigeons
- Provides broad spectrum treatment
- Safe and economical
- Ideal for treatment when a firm diagnosis is still pending
- Easy to dose powder and tablet form
- Close the container tightly after use.
- For birds use only.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Do not keep the product near damp place or heat.
- Wash hands after administration.
Effective in treating cocci in our flock of racing pigeons.
well pleased, five stars
Potent antibiotic treatment for birds
I use Medpet as an antibiotic for my birdy Polly. Great product.