Milbemax for Cats
Milbemax is a broad-spectrum beef flavored wormer for treating and controlling gastrointestinal worms. This is very effective treatment for all types of intestinal worms including roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms as well as the prevention of heartworms. The treatment is safe for kittens 6 weeks of age or more and should be given in intervals mentioned on the product label.
Milbemax – An Allwormer for Cats
The two active ingredients Milbemycin oxime and Praziquantel present in Milbemax are one of the most effective compounds in the market. Milbemycin oxime treats the intestinal worms by disrupting the nerve transmission.
Praziquantel triggers muscle spasm in tapeworms, which are then digested by the digestive system of your kitten. The wormer treats all type of tapeworm infestation along with preventing heartworm infestation.
Direction for use
- Administer the tablet orally as a single dose.
- Select the appropriate pack according to the weight of your kitten.
- Treat pet once a month to prevent heartworm and other intestinal worm infection.
- Can administer with or without food.
- Safe for kitten of 6 weeks of age or more.
- For heartworm prevention treat your kitten monthly.
- This treatment prevents heartworm disease
- Cestodes: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus multilocularis are efficaciously treated by the treatment
- Treats roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms effectively
- For veterinary use only.
- Contact your vet in case of any side effects.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure that you get your kitten checked for existing heartworms before treating your cat for heartworm infection.
- Milbemycin Oxime
Novartis / Elanco
Milbemax is terrific!
Milbemax is actually an excellent treatment for treating worms!
Can't go wrong
Perfect treatment. Can't go wrong for our feral cats.