Kyron Petscreen SPF23 – Sunscreen Spray for Horses
Kyron Petscreen SPF23 sunscreen lotion is an ultimate skin care protection formula for dogs, cats and horses. The sunscreen is especially beneficial for light-colored and white-colored pets as well as for pets staying mostly outdoors. It comes in a clear liquid form specifically designed to protect susceptible animals from the sun. The sunscreen agent aids to protect pets against the possibility of skin cancer and sun-related tumors.
Petscreen SPF23 – Best Sunscreen for Pets
Petscreen SPF23 is a potent sunscreen formula for various pets including dogs, cats and horses. It contains 4 major sunscreen agents in a quick-drying base. The spray has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 23 with broad-spectrum from both UVA and UVB components of sunlight. When applied liberally to the susceptible areas once a day, Kyron Petscreen lowers the risk of skin conditions due the exposure to the skin.
Direction for use
- Spray Petscreen properly on the required areas once a day.
- For animals that don’t like sprays, apply it on a cotton-wool swab and then wiped onto the desired areas once a day.
- For more details about the application of Petscreen, talk to your vet.
- Protects animals from direct exposure to sunlight
- Provides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB components
- Quick drying formula with a safe SPF of 23
- Highly beneficial for light-skinned and white-colored pets
- Lowers the risk of skin cancer in pets
- Easy to apply spray form
- Petscreen should not be used on the sensitive areas, like noses.
- Do not apply on the broken skin.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
First time user
Good product, great price and find it effective. Brilliant service, will continue to use
Offers good protection. Always have it on my all pets. Don’t have to worry if they are moving in sun.