Popantel Worming Treatment for Cats
Popantel Allwormer for Cats is an effective worming tablet. The oral treatment provides complete protection against various intestinal worms including hookworms, tapeworms and roundworms. It treats gastrointestinal worm infection in cats and prevents future worm infections when given on the regular basis. It not only treats tapeworms but also prevents tapeworm including Hydatid tapeworm infection in cats. The oral tablet is safe to be given to kittens above 2 weeks of age.
Popantel Allwormer for Cats
Popantel is a potent allwormer for cats. It contains two powerful ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel (as embonate). The combination destroys the intestinal worms and helps eliminate them. The oral treatment protects cats against harmful worm infection and regular treatment aids in the prevention of recurring worm infections.
Tablet* - Sold per tablet.
P.S: One tablet quantity does not mean one bottle.
Direction for use
- It is necessary to weigh cats before starting the treatment.
- Give it orally as a single dose through mouth.
- Popantel should be given on an empty stomach.
- Treat kittens at an interval of 6, 8 and 12 weeks and follow every 3 months.
- Treat adult cats every 3 months.
- For pregnant and lactating cats, treat before mating, 10 days before kittening, and 2 and 4 weeks after kittening.
- Cats weighing ≤ 2.5 kg: administer ½ tablet
- Cats weighing 2.6 to 5 kg: administer 1 tablet
- Controls roundworms (Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina)
- Treats hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme)
- Eliminates tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis)
- Effectively prevents worm infection in cats
- Given regularly, prevents future intestinal worm infection
- Easy to dose due to scoring on the tablet
- Suitable to use for old animals, young kittens, pregnant queens and show animals
- These tablets are not suitable for use in dogs.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Can be given with treatments like heartworm preventive, vaccinations and flea and tick treatments.
- Never use in kittens less than 2 weeks of age.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use in animals allergic to this product.
Popantel is an excellent treatment for intestinal worms. My cat's health is so much better.
These tablets are really effective and easily treats worm infection in my cat.
This is a really good treatment for treating hookworms and roundworms on my cat and has no side effects.