Popantel for Dogs
Popantel is an all wormer treatment that is used to treat the dogs affected with gastro intestinal parasites like tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworm. It is a uniquely designed formula for the protection of dogs by providing broad-spectrum treatment. The anthelmintic treatment ensures the safety of the dog from all the worm infections.
Popantel – All wormer for Dogs
Popental is a highly efficient remedy that treats as well as controls worms present in the stomach of the dogs. The active ingredients Praziquantel and Pyrantel Embonate are effective in eliminating these parasites. They paralyze the nervous system of the harm-causing parasites and thus eliminate them. The oral treatment also prevents worm infections from causing any distress to the dogs.
Tablet* - Sold per tablet.
P.S: One tablet quantity does not mean one bottle.
Direction for use
- For dogs and puppies of 2 weeks of age and above, administer it directly into the mouth or mix with the food.
- Ensure the dog completes the entire meal for effective results.
- Popantel tablet dosage varies according to body weight of dogs.
- One tablet per 10 kg body weight of dog is standard.
- For Roundworms and Hookworms: Treat dogs of 2, 4, 6 and 8 weeks of age and then every three months.
- For Whipworm: Provide treatment every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months age of a puppy.
- For Hydatid Tapeworms: Dogs with Hydatid tapeworms need treatment every 6 weeks. While on infestation management, avoid feeding them offal.
- For other worms: Carry on Popantel All Wormer infestation treatment in your dogs regularly every three months.
- For pregnant and lactating bitches: Treat with Popantel at mating, before whelping and then every 3 months as it reduces chances of intestinal infestation in newborns.
- For dogs weighing 10kg – One 22lbs tablet
- For dogs weighing 40kgs – One 88lbs tablet
- For dogs weighing above 40kgs – Combination of the tablets
Popantel for Dogs 1 tablet treats 10 kg
- Up to 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)= 3/4 tab
- 7.5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tab
Popantel for small dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/4 tablet.
Popantel for Large Dogs 1 tablet treats 40 kg
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tab
- 60 to 80 kg (176 lbs) = 2 tab
Popantel for large dogs dosage should be rounded up to the nearest 1/2 tablet.
- All wormer treatment for gastrointestinal worms
- Safe for all breeds of dogs
- Controls roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- Easy to administer
- Affordable treatment
- Safe for puppies above 2 weeks of age
- Suitable to use on pregnant and breeding dogs
- It is safe to use this treatment in combination with other treatments like heartworm prevention and flea and tick prevention.
- Wear gloves while treating your dog.
- Avoid administering Popantel tablets to puppies less than 2 weeks of age.
- Do not give to animals allergic to its content.
- It is safe for all breeds of dogs.
This wormer has so far protected my furry pal from intestinal parasites. I give him 5 stars for its effectiveness.
Provides good protection
A complete solution to the problem of worms.No stress and no irritation.Happy pooch!
I Googled the worming treatment subject and came upon this site. I bought the product looking at the reviews and seeing the deal it was offering. Now looking forward to make another order as the product worked perfectly on my dogs.