Program Flavor Tablets for Dogs
Program flavored tablets are an effective treatment that controls flea infestations and protects dogs against the harmful effects of flea infestations. The oral medication works efficiently for 4 weeks and prevents re-infestations of fleas. Program kills immature stages of fleas, disrupts their life cycle, and thus, protects the environment as well. These potent tablets eliminate the flea larva and flea eggs ensuring complete safety.
Program Flavor – Effective Oral Treatment
A safe to use oral treatment on both dogs and puppies of at least 6 weeks of age, Program contains Lufenuron. This active ingredient is an Insect Growth Inhibitor, which blocks the pathway of their action and kills flea larva and flea eggs. The tablet once ingested by the pet, circulates in the blood stream and destroys the flea life cycle by killing the immature stages of the flea development.
Please Note: Due to Elanco’s acquisition of Novartis Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Weigh your pet for choosing the correct pack.
- Administer the tablet directly in the pet’s mouth, give after a full meal, or hide it in the dog’s food.
- Ensure that the dog completes the entire meal for proper effectiveness of the treatment.
- Repeat every month.
- For dogs weighing between 5.2-14.7lbs – Red
- For dogs weighing between 14.8-24lbs – Brown
- For dogs weighing between 44.1-88lbs - Grey
- Safe to be administered on breeding and pregnant dogs
- Easy to dose
- Prevents flea re-infestations
- No mess as it’s a oral treatment
- Protects the pet from various harmful flea-borne diseases
- Not to be administered on puppies below 6 weeks of age.
- Give the tablets after a full meal to the dogs.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- Wash hands after administration of the treatment.
Novartis / Elanco
Very safe and effectively breaks the flea cycle
Brilliant for my dog.
best oral flea treatment
can't find better than this.