RSPCA Tablets for Dogs
RSPCA Monthly Heartworm tablets were designed specifically for dogs. It is highly useful in the prevention of heartworm disease that is caused by a parasitic worm. Furthermore, this oral treatment destroys the immature stages of heartworm larvae and provides monthly protection. Moreover, these tablets are suitable for dogs and puppies above the age of 6 weeks.
RSPCA Monthly Heartworm Tablets for Dogs
Ivermectin is a powerful ingredient that is found in RSPCA Monthly Heartworm tablets. This active ingredient erases the tissue stage of heartworm larvae (Dirofilaria Immitis) and helps in the thorough prevention of the deadly heartworm disease.
Direction for use
- Before commencing the treatment, weigh your dog.
- Then opt for the pack based on your dog’s weight.
- One tablet per dog per month is to be given orally.
- Tablet can also be given by mixing it in the food.
- Make sure the full dosage is consumed by your dog.
- Monthly heartworm tablets for dogs only
- Effectively prevents heartworm disease
- Destroys immature stages of heartworm larvae
- Provides monthly protection from heartworm
- Suitable for use in dogs and puppies over 6 weeks
- Store tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Wash hands properly after using the product.
- For animal consumption only.
- Not recommended for puppies below 6 weeks.
These heartworm tabs are highly potent and very effective. Great product!
full protection from heartworms
These tablets are very effective in protecting my pooch from heartworm infection.