Sentinel for Dogs
Sentinel flavored tablets are a potent formula for dogs. This highly effective heartworm preventative helps in preventing heartworm diseases in dogs and also treats intestinal worms like roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms. It also inhibits flea infestations and keeps dogs safe from fatal diseases. Sentinel is an easy to administer oral treatment and comes in beef-flavored tablets. It is safe for all dog breeds and puppies over 4 weeks of age and weighting above 2lbs.
Sentinel Heartworm Preventative for Dogs
The two key ingredients that Sentinel contains are Milbemycin Oxime and Lufenuron. Milbemycin Oxime erases the tissue stage of heartworm larvae as well as the adult stage of roundworm, hookworm, and whipworm. On the other hand, Lufenuron, an insect development inhibitor, breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting egg development and controls flea infestations.
Direction for use
- Before beginning the treatment, weigh your dog.
- Pick the pack based on your dog’s weight.
- Give one tablet per dog per month, orally.
- Tablet can also be given by mixing or crushing it in the food.
- Make sure the full dosage is consumed by your dog.
- Potent heartworm formula for dogs
- Effective heartworm preventative
- Treats gastrointestinal worms like roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Beef-flavored tablets
- Easy to administer tablets
- Safe for dogs and puppies above 6 weeks
- Store tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a vet before beginning the treatment.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Wash hands properly after using the product.
- For animal consumption only.
- Not recommended for puppies below 6 weeks.
Milbemycin Oxime, Lufenuron
Novartis / Elanco
Top class Sentinel
A top class product. Wonderful efficacy.
Highly effective heartwormer
Sentinel is an highly effective heartwormer. Love it.
This is one amazing treatment