Stronghold for Cats
Stronghold is a broad spectrum spot-on treatment for cats. It destroys adult fleas, flea eggs, and larvae and prevents flea infestation. This product also acts as a powerful heartwormer and kills the immature forms of heartworm larvae. Moreover, it also cures ear mites and biting lice problems in cats. Stronghold can also be used as an effective treatment to control Flea Allergy Dermatitis, and is useful against roundworms and hookworms. In addition, it is safe for cats and kittens over 6 weeks old.
Stronghold Spot-On Treatment for Cats
Selamectin is the sole active ingredient found in Stronghold. This ingredient is absorbed into the body and through the skin it travels down to the bloodstream, intestines, and glands killing anything and everything in its pathway. It helps in destroying fleas, ear mites, roundworm infections, and adult hookworms in cats.
Direction for use
- Pick the right pipette based on the size of your cat.
- Before administering, ensure your cat is standing in an upright position.
- Open pipette and place it on top of the infected areas on the skin.
- Squeeze the contents out in the pipette onto the skin.
- One spot is enough for kittens, while for larger cats, 4-5 spots is required.
- Once applied, let the solution dry for at least a couple of hours.
- Product should be used once a month or as directed by your vet.
- Broad spectrum spot-on treatment for cats
- Kills and prevents fleas in cats
- Prevents heartworm effectively
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Destroys ear mites, roundworms, and hookworms
- Safe for cats and kittens over 6 weeks
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating cats.
- Wash your hands after you have administered the product.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not keep product near fires and flames as it is highly flammable.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
- Not to administered orally.
- Not suitable for kittens below 6 weeks old.
- Product to be used only on cats and no other pets.
Stronghold is for me the perfect treatment for completely eradicating fleas from my kitty.
Stronghold is the best treatment
complete protection from fleas
Stronghold does its job perfectly and has no side effects on my cat.