Stronghold Plus for Cats – Flea, Tick & Heartworm Preventive
Stronghold Plus is a broad-spectrum treatment for cats. The topical treatment kills fleas within 24 hours and prevents further infestation. It protects against 4 prominent species of ticks and ear mites. Effective against varied ticks, it prevents dangerous diseases like Lyme disease. Stronghold Plus has clinically proven to control heartworm disease and treats intestinal worm infections. This clinically proven treatment is easy to apply and provides protection against a wide range of parasites.
Stronghold Plus – Broad Spectrum Protection
Stronghold Plus contains two powerful ingredients – Sarolaner and Selamectin. The combined action of both these ingredients increases the duration of protection against fleas and ticks. Sarolaner effectively works on fleas, ticks, and ear mites by hindering the functioning of the nervous system. It causes target parasite hyperexcitation and death. On the other hand, selamectin causes paralysis of target parasites and removes them from the system. The combined effect is fast and provides long term protection.
Stronghold Plus is safe for kittens from 8 weeks of age.
Direction for use
- While holding the pipette upright, firmly depress the cap to puncture the applicator seal, and then remove the cap.
- Part the hair just in front of the cat’s shoulder blades to expose a small area of skin.
- Apply the tip of the pipette directly to the skin, without massaging.
- Squeeze the pipette firmly 3–4 times to empty its contents on one spot.
- Treats fleas, ticks, ear mites, and intestinal worms
- Reduces the risk of flea allergy dermatitis
- Has proven efficacy against heartworm infections
- Treats intestinal worms including hookworms and roundworms
- Fast action and long term protection
- Easy to apply
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Do not treat dogs.
- Avoid treating on wet coat.
- Do not apply directly to the ear canal.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not treat animals sensitive to sarolaner or with the history of muscle tremor, ataxia (lack of voluntary coordination of muscle movements), and seizure.
I bet you! You could not better rates for your stallions products than this shop. Give a try!
Nothing can beat Stronghold!
Highly effective and affordable treatment for fleas