Strongid-P Paste for Horses
Srongid-P Paste is an efficacious product that controls different infections in stomach of the horses. It is a wide range anti-parasitic that secures the horses against infections caused by large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, roundworms and the common tapeworms. It is also suitable to be administered to foals.
The oral paste Strongid-P consists of Pyrantel Embonate as its active ingredient. It is a strong anthelmintic agent, which efficiently kills off the worms present in the horses. The action mode of this anti-parasitic hampers with the nerve cells of the worms and eliminates them.
Direction for use
- Weight the horse before starting the treatment.
- Position the locking ring over the graduation mark on the plunger.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle.
- Deposit the paste on the upper surface of the tongue.
- Put the nozzle end of the oral doser at the corner of the mouth.
- Direct the oral doser backwards and depress the plunger to deposit he paste onto tongue.
- Tilt horse head upwards for few minutes for swallowing.
- Treats parasitic infections in horses
- Effective against gut dwelling roundworms
- Can be used on stallions, pregnant and nursing mares
- Safe for horses and ponies more than 4 weeks of age
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Wash hands after using this product.
Excellent for pinworms
this product is quite suitable for our horses and excellent to treat pinworms.
Horse wormer we use it every spring and autumn for the overall protection
time to treat
it time to treat our horses for worm infections