Triworm-D De-Wormer for Dogs
Triworm-D is an efficient treatment used against roundworms, hookworms, ascarids, whipworms and tapeworms in both dogs and puppies. The broad-spectrum tablets effectively prevent and treat worm infections on a regular basis. It is easy to administer single dose treatment on all the dogs and puppies.
Triworm-D for Dogs
Triworm-D consists of 3 active constituents – Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Febantel. Praziquantel is effective in the treatment of tapeworms and eliminates them. Pyrantel pamoate acts against hookworms and ascarids by paralyzing them and eventually killing these worms. Febantel destroys nematode parasites including whipworms. The combined effect of these elements effectively fights against worm infections in dogs.
Direction for use
- Administer this tablet orally to the dog or mix and crush it with a small amount of food.
- De-worm the dog at regular intervals of 3 or 6 months as advised by your vet using Triworm-D.
- Puppies need to be de-wormed from 2 weeks of age until 12 weeks of age in every 2 weeks. After that, de-worm them at regular intervals.
- It is not necessary to feed or fast the dog treating them.
Dosage : Dose according to body mass -1 tablet per 10 kg
- 0.5-2kg body mass – quarter tablet
- 2-5kg body mass – half tablet
- 6-10kg body mass – 1 tablet
- 11-15kg body mass – 1.5 tablets
- 16-20kg body mass – 2 tablets
- 21-25kg body mas – 2.5 tablets
- 26-30kg body mass – 3 tablets
- Effective treatment for dogs and puppies
- Treats the dogs from intestinal worm infections caused by worms like ascarids, whipworms, tapeworms and hookworms
- Easy to administer
- It comes in a pack of single tablet
- For animal use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not provide this treatment with piperazine compounds
- Safe for all breeds and age of dogs
- Suitable to be administered on pregnant dogs, 10 days before whelping
Purchased it over a year ago and still sticking to it. Started really well and happy to find it works great.
Protective barrier against those invaders. Excellent!
His infection decreased over that time and we were able to stop using it. He is doing perfectly fine