Vectra 3D Topical
Vectra 3D for dogs is a clinically proven topical solution for dogs. This potent formula repels and kills parasites such as fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, mites (excluding mange) and biting and sand flies. Vectra 3D also eliminates ticks that transmit diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever and at the same time controls the development of all flea stages. It also eradicates fleas that can possibly cause flea allergy dermatitis and anemia. This non-greasy formula gives your dog protection for one whole month. Furthermore, it is a waterproof solution and does not lose its effectiveness even in water.
Vectra 3D 6-in-1 Treatment for Dogs
Vectra 3D is an advanced treatment solution that contains key ingredients such as Dinotefuran, Pyriproxyfen and Permethrin. All these ingredients combine together to fight off various vectors including fleas, ticks, mites, lice, mosquitoes and biting and sand flies. This fast-acting formula commences its reduction of flea feeding inside 5 minutes and manages to kills fleas within 6 hours. It is safe for all dogs and puppies above 8 weeks.
Direction for use
- To be used only on dogs.
- Remove applicator tube from the package.
- Keep your dog in an upright position for smooth application.
- Hold the tube upright and point it away from the face.
- Now place your thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk.
- Utilize your other hand to grab the applicator stem above the smaller disk.
- Now push the smaller disk down firmly until both the disks meet.
- Apply the formula starting from the base of the tail all the way upto the shoulder blades.
- Repeat every month or as advised by your local vet.
- Clinically proven treatment for dogs.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, mites, lice, etc.
- Fast acting solution.
- Destroys ticks that cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever, flea allergy dermatitis and anemia.
- Non-greasy and quick drying formula.
- Effectively eradicates all stages of fleas.
- Waterproof solution that does not lose effectiveness in water.
- Safe for all breed of dogs and puppies above 8 weeks.
- Suitable for puppies over 8 weeks.
- Do not use solution on cats.
- Avoid contact with canine’s eyes and mouth.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
works on parasites
This treatment best works against parasites and keeps my pooch healthy!
Non greasy solution
Vectra is a non-greasy and very powerful.
Vectra is clinically proven and hence, bought it for my doggie.