Veloxa Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Veloxa is a beef-flavored chew is a powerful and effective oral treatment that treats all types of gastrointestinal worms like hookworms, tapeworms, whipworms and roundworms. It is specially designed for dogs so they can relish the taste and have it as a treat. All the dogs should be de-wormed at least 4 times in a year at suitable intervals. It is an affordable oral treatment for pet-parents.
Veloxa Chewable Tablets
Veloxa chewables are one of the best oral treatments that can be administered on puppies and dogs. These chews consist of the following active ingredients - Febantel, Pyrantel and Praziquantel. All these constituents effectively eliminate the present intestinal worms in the pet’s body. It works against hookworms, whipworms, roundworms, tapeworms and ascarids.
Please Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Weigh your dog before treating him and choose the pack accordingly.
- The tablet can be either given orally as a treat or mixed in food.
- Ensure that your dog finishes the whole food when the tablet is mixed with food.
- Whenever an unused half tablet is stored, it should be returned to the open blister space and inserted back into the folding box.
For Small and Medium Dogs:
- For dogs between 2.5 - 5 kg (5.5lbs – 11lbs) – half small tablet
- For dogs between 5 - 10 kg (11lbs – 22lbs) – 1 small tablet
- For dogs between 10 - 15 kg ( 22lbs - 33lbs) – 1 and a half small tablet
- For dogs between 15 - 20 kg (33lbs – 44lbs) – 2 small tablets
- For dogs between 20 - 25 kg (44lbs – 55lbs) – 2 and a half small tablets
For Large Dogs:
- For dogs below 17.5 kg (38.5lbs) – half large tablet
- For dogs between 17.5 - 35 kg (38.5lbs – 77lbs) – 1 large tablet
- Control and prevent from the Hookworms: Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum (adults)
- Control and prevent from the Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis (adults)
- Control and prevent from the Ascarids: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina (adult and late immature forms)
- Control and prevent from the Tapeworms: Echinococcus spp. Taenia spp. and Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms)
- Easy to administer tasty chews
- Do not use on cats.
- Not to be used on dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- To be administered on animals only.
- Store it in cool dry place.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Great, fast and not itches
Works for my pets
After using it i noticed it was workiing perfectly and i felt totally safe using it on my pets. I am keeping a log so that I don’t miss a dose and can keep my pets worm free.
did the trick
did the trick for our dogs with tapeworm and roundworm infections, no more struggles with worm infections. easy to treat with veloxa