Advantage Multi (Advocate) For Cats
Advantage Multi (Advocate) for cats is a monthly topical spot-on treatment that prevents and treats fleas, gastrointestinal worm infestations like roundworm and hookworm, demodicosis and ear mite infestation. It also prevents heartworms very efficaciously; however, cats very rarely incur heartworm disease. This is an effective treatment, which covers all the body parts of your pet and terminates 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application.
In addition, the flea treatment solution also destroys flea life stages to prevent re-infestation. Advantage Multi (Advocate) is safe to use on kittens more than 9 weeks of age.
Advantage Multi (Advocate) – A Broad Spectrum Flea Treatment for Cats
The active compounds, Imidacloprid, and Moxidectin present in Advantage Multi kill 98-100% adult fleas and terminates their larval stage with its anthelmintic, insecticidal and miticidal properties. The treatment is waterproof and doesn’t lose its effectiveness even if the pet swims or baths after application.
Direction for use
- Weigh your cat and choose the product accordingly.
- Let your cat stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur of the cat's at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze out the content until the pipette is empty.
- Terminates 98 -100% adult fleas within 12 hours of administration and also removes flea larvae
- Eliminates common intestinal parasites like roundworms and hookworms
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Do not treat pregnant, sick, weak, lactating and breeding pets without consulting your vet.
- Allow the spots to dry and do not touch the area until it dries.
- Wash your hands before and after application.
- Make sure your pet doesn't lick the applied area.
- Not recommended for collie breed including border collies of Cats.
- Do not use on kittens less than 9 weeks of age.
- Keep your cat away from children during application.
- Do not treat canines that are allergic to the contents of this spot-on.
- Do not smoke, drink or chew gum while treating your pet.
Excellent monthly topical for my cats.
The best healthcare product for my furry friend.
advantage multi is good
This is the only treatment I trust for my pet.