Milbemax for Dogs
Milbemax is a broad-spectrum wormer for treating and controlling gastrointestinal worms. The treatment is also popular for its preventive action against heartworms. This anthelmintic treatment kills all types of infestations like roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms in dogs. The treatment is safe for puppies 2 weeks of age or more. It should be given between the intervals mentioned in the product label.
Milbemax – An Allwormer for Dogs
The two active ingredients Milbemycin oxime and Praziquantel present in Milbemax are one of the most effective compounds in the market. Milbemycin oxime treats the intestinal worms by disrupting the nerve transmission.
Praziquantel triggers muscle spasm in tapeworms, which are then digested by the digestive system of your pooch. The wormer treats all type of tapeworm infestation along with preventing heartworm infestation.
Direction for use
- Administer the tablet orally as a single dose.
- Select the appropriate pack according to the weight of your pooch.
- Treat the pet once a month to prevent heartworm and other intestinal worm infection.
- Can administer it with or without food.
- Safe for puppies of 2 weeks of age and above.
- Treat puppies with Milbemax once every 2 weeks continuously until 12 weeks of age.
- After 12 weeks treat every three months for protection against intestinal worms.
- For heartworm prevention treat your pooch monthly.
- Prevents heartworm infection in dogs
- Treats and controls roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms
- Cestodes: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Echinococcus spp. and Mesocestoides spp. are treated effectively
- Treats Nematodes: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina, Ancylostoma caninum and Trichuris vulpis.
- Safe for use in puppies 2 weeks of age
- Make sure that you get your pooch checked for existing heartworms before treating your dog for heartworm infection.
- For veterinary use only.
- Contact your vet in case of any side effects.
- Follow label instructions properly for treatment in case of confusion.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Milbemycin Oxime
Novartis / Elanco
highly recommend it
My buddy used to always get infected with worms, but not after starting this treatment! I am glad that I found such amazing product and that too at such a cheaper rate.
One of the best treatments!
My pug weighs only 4 pounds, and though this is twice as much in price as other dewormers, it works. I just mix it with meatball and munches it away.